Product Labels add-on by Coding Staff allows you attaching labels to the products in your CS-Cart store.
There are 8 built-in automatic labels (NEW, %OFF, SALE, HOT, POPULAR, ALMOST GONE, OUT OF STOCK, FREE SHIPPING) that will draw your customers’ attention to the corresponding products.
You can attach existing automatic labels or create your own custom ones. Automatic labels appear on the products satisfying certain conditions, while your own custom labels can be attached to any certain product you choose.
What is more, not only one, but two labels can be attached to one product at the same time.
Each label type as well as all created labels can be edited separately. Choose the shape (angle, star, rectangle), color, opacity of labels; edit font, size and color of the text, as well as the text itself.
Moreover, you can skip these steps and upload an image with your unique label design. You can as well specify the position of label on a product image (top right, top left, bottom right, bottom left).
The module is very easy to use and doesn’t require any special skills for its management. Administration panel interface is intuitive and user-friendly.
Addon key features:
- 8 types of labels (NEW, %OFF, SALE, HOT, POPULAR, ALMOST GONE, OUT OF STOCK, FREE SHIPPING).
- Create your own custom label and attach to any product.
- Attach 2 labels to one product.
- Set the priority for label type display.
- Set minimum percent of discount to display labels %OFF and SALE.
- Specify the position of label on product image (top right, top left, bottom right, bottom left).
- 7 types for a label shape (angle, rectangle and 5 types of stars).
- Upload image file with designed label (GIF, BMP, JPG, PNG).
- Edit label text using any language.
- Change label color, opacity, text font, size and color.
- Preview label from the administration panel.
- User-friendly administration.
Compatible with CS-Cart Ultimate Professional and Multi-Vendor versions 2.2.x. - 3.0.x
If you want to upgrade* your CS-Cart product follow the steps below:
1. Log into your CodingStaff.net store account**and open “My account” tab.
2. Proceed to “View My Orders” link
3. Find corresponding product in the list of your previous orders and click “Download” link.
Incase of free upgrade the new version will be downloaded right away.
Incase of 50% upgrade click “Update product” button on the next page and new version of a product will be added to your cart. After performing payments you’ll be able to download the new version of the product.
4. Uninstall the previous version of the product from your CS-Cart Store, delete all module files from your server ([your site root]/addons/[addon_name]/) and clear cachein your browser.
5. Install the new version of recently downloaded module.
*The upgrade will be free if the version of the module hasn’t been raised. If it has been raised the upgrade will cost you 50% of price of a new version. Learn more (http://www.codingstaff.com/products/upgrade-policy)
**If you don’t have your CodingStaff.net account, please, contact our Sales department.
If you have any questions or problems with module upgrade, please, contact Customer Service Team.