CS-Cart JS Banner by Coding Staff is a ready for use solution that will help you to implement a CS-Cart Banner, CS-Cart Slideshow or Image Rotator with more than 27 different effects. You can associate a slide with a link and make it clickable. Each of the 27 effects may be combined with additional sub effects (out of 14) that increases the number of available effects.
The module administration is smooth, AJAX based (what saves your time and traffic), clean and easy. CS-Cart JS Banner provides cs-cart administrators with seamless experience; there is no need to read multiple tutorials to start using and administrating this module.
Note: the addon doesn't support multilingual feature.
Addon key features
- Image upload via the admin panel form.
- Image upload from a local computer or a default server.
- Selecting already existing on the server images with a review option available.
- Deleting images.
- Setting an image as a link/not link.
- Container size setting.
- Dynamic switching of images with one of 27 basic effects.
- Choosing one of the 14 additional transition effects.
- Image show time setting.
- Effects speed setting.
- The slide show pausing option when pointing with a cursor.
- Adding text over the image.
- Text location setting.
- Indent, text size, color and font options.
Compatible with CS-Cart Ultimate, Professional and Multi-Vendor versions 2.0- 3.0.x
If you want to upgrade* your CS-Cart product follow the steps below:
1. Log into your CodingStaff.net store account**and open “My account” tab.
2. Proceed to “View My Orders” link
3. Find corresponding product in the list of your previous orders and click “Download” link.
Incase of free upgrade the new version will be downloaded right away.
Incase of 50% upgrade click “Update product” button on the next page and new version of a product will be added to your cart. After performing payments you’ll be able to download the new version of the product.
4. Uninstall the previous version of the product from your CS-Cart Store, delete all module files from your server ([your site root]/addons/[addon_name]/) and clear cachein your browser.
5. Install the new version of recently downloaded module.
*The upgrade will be free if the version of the module hasn’t been raised. If it has been raised the upgrade will cost you 50% of price of a new version. Learn more (http://www.codingstaff.com/products/upgrade-policy)
**If you don’t have your CodingStaff.net account, please, contact our Sales department.
If you have any questions or problems with module upgrade, please, contact Customer Service Team.